2 tablespoon healthy fat - coconut oil, animal fat, ghee etc.
2 green onions chopped
4 garlic cloves minced
1 cup cauliflower flowerets
1 cup carrots
1 cup mushrooms
3 tablespoons curry paste or mix: curry, minced fresh ginger, turmeric, coriander to taste
1 1/2 cups coconut milk - blended from baby thai coconuts or bpa free can
1 cup frozen peas
1 cup organic tomatoes chopped
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups kale chopped stems removed
1. In a large skillet or 4 quart pot heat healthy fat till hot.
2. Saute onions, garlic, cauliflower, carrots and mushrooms till they begin to soften.
3. At the bottom of the pan moving the veggies out of the way cook the curry paste for a minute before mixing with the veggies. If using spices just mix into the vegetables.
4. Mix in coconut milk, tomatoes, peas and salt.
5. Bring pot to boil and reduce quickly to simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Add kale and simmer for another 2 minutes or till wilted.
7. Serve over soaked and cooked rice. Or cauliflower rice, quinoa or kasha.
Use what ingredients you have. Adding cooked pastured/free range chicken if desired.