1 package chicken breast or thighs
2 tablespoons fat - ghee, avocado oil, coconut oil or other fat
Seasonal vegetables or ones you prefer
1 organic bell pepper sliced
2-3 peeled carrots chopped
1/2 head organic broccoli cut into edible sizes
1 small or portion cauliflower cut into flowerets
1-2 zucchini chopped or sliced
1 sliced onion
1. Cut chicken breast into quarter size pieces. If the breast is thick you can cut it in half.
2. Heat large saute pan with fat.
3. Rub chili powder on both sides of the chicken.
4. Put chicken into the pan to brown and slightly cook on both sides.
5. Add all the veggies and cook till desired tenderness.
6. If needed cover pan till chicken is cooked.
1. This meal is simple yet very delicious and it does not taste like you are eating chili.