1 medium head cauliflower
zest of 1 small to medium lemon
juice of 1 small to medium lemon
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon unrefined salt
2 handfuls spinach
1/2 cup chopped almonds
5 dates, cut into small pieces
1 tablespoon green onion
1. Rice the cauliflower in food processor or blender. If using a blender add 3 cups of water and blend for 15 seconds then pour through a nut bag and squeeze out the water. Chill in the fridge or freezer if you are in a hurry.
2. Steam riced cauliflower in 1 cup of broth. Strain and use broth in another dish.
3. In a small bowl mix lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. In salad bowl put in spinach, almonds, dates and green onions.
5. Add strained steamed riced cauliflower and lemon mixture.
6. Toss until well mixed and serve.
No need to add water to rice cauliflower in food processor.