15 - 20 minutes
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
2 tablespoons ghee
1/4 cup raw honey
1 tablespoon vanilla
4 cups raw macadamia nut pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix first four ingredients together.
3. Fold in nuts till well covered.
4. Spread onto parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Stirring every 5 minutes watching carefully so they don't burn.
6. Remove from oven when lightly toasted.
7. Stir on baking sheet till cool.
8. Place in jar and store in the fridge or in individual serving bags.
If some of the nuts burn they will still taste good.
Inspired from the Internal Bliss recipe book.