10 - 15 minutes
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
45 - 50 minutes
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon allspice
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon unrefined salt
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup of avocado oil
4 pastured/free range eggs
butter or fat of choice for greasing pan
1. In small mixing bowl whisk together coconut flour, almond flour, cinnamon, allspice, baking soda and salt.
2. In medium mixing bowl blend till combined: pumpkin puree, honey, avocado oil and eggs till smooth.
3. Pour dry ingredients into dry ingredients and mix with hand mixer on high for about a minute till batter is smooth.
4. Transfer batter to a greased clear glass bread pan and spread evenly.
5. Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes.
6. Allowing to cool before transferring to cool rack.
You may line the bread pan with parchment paper instead of greasing the pan if desired.
Based off Jacklyn Harwell's version from her Nourishing Holiday Recipe Book