1 tablespoon healthy fat - ghee, avocado oil, coconut oil, lard or tallow
1 onion sliced
1 medium fennel bulb diced
8-ounce package portobello mushrooms
5 cups meat stock or bone broth
1 teaspoon unrefined salt
1. Heat fat in a large pot.
2. Add onions let then saute while you dice the fennel.
3. Add fennel and let cook while you slice the mushrooms.
4. Add mushrooms and let it saute for a few minutes more.
5. Add broth and salt let it come to a boil.
6. Simmer till done about 20 minutes.
1. I was out of dill or I would have added teaspoon or two of dill.