10 - 15 minutes
1/3 cup Olive Oil
1/2 cup fresh pressed lemon juice
1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and grated
2 teaspoon ground mustard
1/4 teaspoon unrefined salt
1 bunch kale (I used green kale)
2 cups thinly sliced green cabbage and chop in half
2 large carrots, peeled and grated (I like to use a food processor)
1 organic sweet bell pepper sliced thin
1 cup chopped walnuts, soaked and dehydrated
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. Mix all ingredients together in a small blender or shake in a jar.
2. Set aside till ready.
1. Take the leaves from the stems of the kale and thinly sliced and then chop in half.
2. Mix Kale, cabbage, carrots and bell pepper in a large bowl.
3. Add the desired amount of dressing and mix well. Don't add too much because it settles at the bottom of the bowl.
4. Mix in walnuts and sesame seeds.
1. Add diced avocado if desired. It is great with or without it.
2. Walnuts do not get soft when storing leftovers in the fridge.
Inspired by @theroastedroot Julia Mueller - Thanks!