12 cookies depending on shapes
1/4 cup pitted dates
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon ginger
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 tablespoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon unrefined salt
2 cups almond flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put pitted dated into food processor and blend till chopped.
3. Add egg, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and blend till smooth.
4. Put almond flour into medium bowl and add to date mixture. Mix well.
5. Form dough into a ball, wrap with plastic wrap and chill for 10-15 minutes.
6. Once chilled roll dough between parchment paper and the plastic wrap to 1/4 inch thick.
7. Cut cookies out with chosen cookie cutters.
8. Carefully remove excess dough and slip parchment paper onto cookie sheet.
9. Bake in oven 10 minutes. Watch carefully thinner cookies will burn.
10. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before moving to cooling rack.
11. Once cool frost as desired or dip into chocolate sauce.