2 - 3 servings
2-4 tablespoons healthy fat - ghee, lard, avocado oil etc.
1 organic zucchini sliced
4 organic mushrooms chopped
1/4 onion or green onions chopped
1/4 cup organic cherry tomatoes sliced
4 pastured/free range eggs blended
1/2 cup raw cheese shredded
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Saute vegetables till just beginning to get soft in oven safe skillet.
3. Pour mixture of eggs, salt, pepper and cheese into skillet.
4. Cook till beginning to get firm.
5. Move pan to oven for 15 minutes or till lightly brown.
adapted from the Internal Bliss recipe book