15 - 20 minutes
1 medium eggplant peeled and sliced thin
2 pastured/free range eggs blended well
3/4 cup sprouted wheat flour
grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place eggs in square or rectangle dish for dipping.
3. Place four in square or rectangle dish for dipping.
4. Heat skillet with enough Olive Oil for frying. Be careful not to get it too hot.
5. When both sides are fried place into 9x13 baking dish.
6. Top with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese.
7. Layer criss crossing if possible.
8. Bake in 350 degree oven covered for 20-30 minutes.