1 jar of Original Kombucha
cranberries - fresh or frozen
1. Pour two layers of cranberries into your jar.
2. Cover with Original Kombucha leaving 1 inch of head space.
3. Cover with coffee filters and rubber band wiping lid Or screw on a lid but do not tighten it.
4. Place on your counter or in a ventilated cupboard.
5. In two days you may want to pop the cranberries. You can do this within the jar. It will help to flavor and color your Kombucha.
After 7 days you can taste your Kombucha and see if it has the flavor you want. If it does not then just let it sit for a another day or more.
Click for my Original Kombucha recipe.