4 very large crepes
2 tablespoons ghee or melted butter
2 pastured/free range eggs
1 teaspoon raw honey
1/8 teaspoon unrefined salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup coconut milk, raw milk or milk alternative
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1. Blend well ghee, eggs, honey, vanilla and salt.
2. Stir in coconut milk.
3. Add coconut flour and mix well.
4. Let sit for 10-15 minutes to allow the coconut flour to absorb the wet ingredients.
5. Pour onto crepe maker and cook till bubbly and slightly brown.
6. If needed turn and cook for a few seconds.
7. Fold in half.
8. Fill center with desired fillings and fold over both sides to make a triangle.