2 pounds of fresh organic strawberries
1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
1/2 cup coconut oil or pastured butter
1/4 cup raw honey
2 pinches Real or Himalayan salt
1. Wash and let the strawberries dry. Keep the green tops.
1. Mix raw cocoa and coconut oil or butter in a saucepot on low.
2. Once melted or nearly melted take off heat.
3. Mix in honey and salt.
1. Have a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or another dish ready to put the dipped strawberries on.
2. Dip strawberries into chocolate ganache as far you like and set carefully onto the parchment paper or dish.
3. Place in the fridge if desired to harden quicker.