2 1/2 cups rices cauliflower
2-4 tablespoons coconut flour
1/2 cup raw mozzarella chese or raw cheddar cheese (GAPS)
2 large pastured/free range eggs
1/4 teaspoon unrefined salt
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
toppings of choice
1. Place large baking sheet in the oven and preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In food processor blend riced cauliflower, salt, onion powder, coconut flour and cheese.
3. Add eggs and pulse till mixed.
4. Form mixture into a ball.
5. Roll and press out onto parchment paper to 11-12 inches in diameter.
6. Place pizza with parchment paper onto baking sheet in oven.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. When done take out of oven and top with sauce and favorite toppings.
9. Place back in oven for 12-15 minutes till done.
10. Allow to cool slightly, cut and enjoy.
Adapted from Mommypotamus