6 - 8 servings
1 slice healthy bread, break into small pieces
1 - 2 tablespoons raw milk or best quality
1 1/2 pounds ground beef, grass-fed
1.4 cup parmesan cheese
1 - 2 eggs, pastured
2 dashes of garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1. Moisten bread with milk and squeeze out the excess. Add bread to medium bowl.
2. Add parmesan cheese mix.
3. Mix in ground beef.
4. Add 1 egg and mix throughly. If it appears to dry add the other egg.
5. Mix in 1 dash of garlic powder then add the other dash of garlic powder.
6. Add salt and parsley, mix well.
7. Wet hands in water and form meatballs to desired size.
8. Roll in olive oil and put onto a baking sheet.
9. Turn meatballs and put into a 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Turning half way through.
I like to make the meatballs small so I have more in my pasta dish.
When complete you can add them to a hot pan on the stove and pour some balsamic vinegar and cook to perfection.
My mother-in-law's recipe