1 1/2 cups egg whites
1/2 cup raw honey
1/2 cup sifted twice coconut flour
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon unrefined salt
1. Preheat oven 325 degrees.
2. Line cupcake pan with liners or use a silicon pan.
3. Separate egg whites and let come to room temperature. See notes for alternative.
4. In a saucepan soften raw honey on low heat for a few minutes And take pan off burner.
5. Beat eggs whites until foamy.
6. Add vanilla, lemon juice and salt.
7. Beat until soft peaks form.
8. Add raw honey while beating egg whites till peaks are firm.
9. Sprinkle coconut flour on top and gently fold in.
10. Fill each cup in pan to the top.
11. Bake 30-35 minutes till golden brown.
12. Place cupcake pan to cool on wire rack before removing.
13. Cut in half horizontally or break into pieces and top with fresh berries or a berry sauce.
1. To accelerate eggs to room temperature place eggs in a bowl of warm water for 5-10 minutes.
2. Save egg yolks for a custard or to add to homemade ice cream.