Instructions for soaking almonds:
1. Place 1 cup almonds a jar or 1-quart container.
2. Add 2 cups filtered water with 1 teaspoon of unrefined salt.
3. Cover and let sit 7-24 hours or overnight on the countertop.
4. Rinse and use to make Almond Milk.
1 Cup Soaked Raw Almonds
3 Cups Filtered Water
1. Put almonds and filtered water into the blender.
2. Blend till done.
3. Use nut bag to strain milk from almond pulp.
1. Add 2 dates or another sweetener to taste during blending for a sweet milk.
2. Use within 3 days. You can freeze it for a month or more to use later.
3. Keep almond pulp for other recipes or dry to make almond flour.
4. Use 2 cups filtered water for a thicker milk.